Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Production Schedule

The production schedule will definitely help me with my time management this week. It should help guide me into following a plan which will help me finish my project before the deadline and with ease.

What is to be done:
-Finish production phase by completing all tasks required
-Listen to interview again and note down relevant points to use in podcast
-Finish as much as I can for the podcast

Thursday: Begin production tasks
Friday: Continue working on productions tasks and start creating podcast
Saturday: Listen to interviews and note what would be good to use
Sunday: Finish rough draft of podcast

Location:
-My room, library, and the airplane

Resources required:
-Data
-Laptop

Date Completed:
Everything shall be finished before Sunday

Changes:
Change in structure and introduction of the podcast. I need to change this as my original plan/idea will not be as successful as using a more different suitable format which Professor Bottai suggested.




No comments:

Post a Comment