Sunday, April 10, 2016

Production Report 11a


Below is my first production report to project 3. There is still much to do but any suggestions would help.

Audience question: I used form to present my content to make sure that my project is well organized. I avoided showing bias as much as I could.


Outline Item:
Main body section 1:

-Main idea: How bribery led to Qatar's bid win is clearly improper and used for economical gain

-Evidence: An F.B.I investigation found that a Qatari firm paid Jack Warner (FIFA vice president) around $2 million.



Adaption of Outline Item
The FBI and other investigators believe that bribery took place in the 2022 World Cup campaign and led to Qatar winning the bid believe it. It is possible that this improper act was done for Qatar’s economic gain. In relation, the F.B.I. has discovered that a Qatari firm paid FIFA vice president Jack Warner around $2 million for supporting the Qatari campaign’s bid. This shows that the Qatar World Cup bid should be revoked from this injustice.



No comments:

Post a Comment