Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Diego

Another content outline I reviewed was Diego's. It was an interesting subject and look forward to seeing the final product. Below is my peer review with a link on my comments.

Title: Content Outline
Author: Diego
Link: Here
Explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed: This student's subject looked interesting to examine and I will give suggestions on how they can improve their work.
Explanation of how I incorporated something from the suggests Student's guide readings or other course material: I will be using the rubric of project 3 to make sure there are no items missing as well as the content outline assignment page.
One thing I admired or learnt from in their work: The outline was unique as it was structured differently from most outlines I had seen before. It was similar to a script.

No comments:

Post a Comment